First, HAPPY YEAR 2017 to all, and to succeed this recipe we need a ladle of good humor, a cup of success, a few liters of love, a pinch of smile and a spoon of silver. Then, just mix it all in order to get what you desire.
And for this first article, I wanted to start the year smooth with a sweet recipe, a easy and no cooking for this winter: The roses of sands with chocolate and granola. A real treat for snack time accompanied by a white tea or an infusion of Les 2 marmottes.
The roses of sands as in my childhood
- 350 grams dof granola
- 250 grams of chocolate
- 150 grams of margarine
- 3 tablespoon of water
- paper cupcake molds – or plastic –
Recipe « The roses of sands »
1. In a bowl, insert the chocolate into pieces with a bottom of water and the margarine, then put the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. When removing the bowl, gently stir the contents to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
3. In a big bowl, add the granola then incorporate the chocolate mixture while stirring with a spatula in plastic.
4. When the chocolate mixture is well incorporated into the granola, take your cupcakes mussels and a tablespoon. Using a spoon pour a ball of mixture into a cupcakes mussels, then place them on a tray, repeat this step until the mixture is fully utilized.
5. Let the Rose des sables solidify in a cold place, fridge for example, then arrange them in a dish to taste it to your liking.