Rillettes Salmon and Tuna, a perfect appetizer
A perfect recipe to make a quick appetizers for your party. It’s fresh and tasty, you just need some toast and voilà. This recipe gave by my best friend’s mother and with some changes from me. I hope you will enjoy this lovely appetizer : rillettes salmon and tuna!
Recipe of rillettes salmon and tuna
- Salmon bites (200 grams)
- Tuna flaked (280 grams)
- Mascarpone (500 grams)
- Lemon juice (1 or 2 lemons to squeeze)
- Pinches of salt and pepper
- Fresh chives
1. Firstly, mixed mascarpone and lemon juice (start with 1 lemon).
2. Also, add tuna flaked and mix
3. In addition, add salmon bites cut in small cubes and mix with the chives cut too. Then, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Finally, taste the mixture and add if necessary more lemon juie, salt or papper. Then, keep in the fridge.
Easy and quick to make, tt’s perfect on toast like appetizers. Let me know what do you think about this recipe by a little comment.