No need to be a great chef to prepare good dishes, just be creative and look in your fridge. Today, I found butternut squash and marinated beef, I present my recipe butternut squash with marinated beef. You can substitute beef marinated with marinated chicken, pork with caramel, bolognaise, or any garnish (meat, fish or vegetarian with a sauce) that you can find in your fridge or in the supermarket. Play with your creativity my ladybugs.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour at 180 ° C
Quantity: 2 people for 1 butternut squash
1. First, take your butternut and cut it in half lengthwise, then empty it from its seeds.
2. Secondly, season your butternut squash with salt, pepper, coriander and a drizzle of olive oil.
3. Third, bake the butternut for 50 minutes at 180 ° C. Tip : Stop cooking when butternut squash begins to get brown. Or you can check the cooking by planting a knife in it.
4. Fourth, take out the dish without turning off your oven. Then place your filling in the butternut and sprinkle with grated Gruyère cheese.
5. Finally, put back in the oven for 10 minutes – depending on your garnish, if it takes longer, reduce the first cooking time of butter squash – Then, just serve the dish in pretty plates with a small salad if you feel like it.
I hope you will enjoy your dish, but we don’t talk that kitchen on my blog, you can also travel with me through my different travels in Europe or in the world.